AQUENT is partnering with an in house agency in Richmond, VA and they are seeking for a Senior Copywriter expert who has extensive experience providing copy for both internal and external communications. This is a an on going assignment, up to 40 hours per week, on-site. The right candidate must have prior experience crafting strategically-grounded, insight-driven, high-concept work. Candidate must have an integrated marketing background and understands how to create powerful work across multiple channels. Digital, mobile, print, social, direct mail - we want to see it all. And while you’re great at sky-high concepting, you’re also ok with detail oriented, day-to-day marketing work.
You should be able to:
• Create marketing efforts for web (including Search Engine and Affiliate marketing), direct mail and other applicable channels (including agent scripting) that persuasively communicates marketing objectives to the end consumer.
• Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Coach and guide junior-level copywriters in the development of compelling, effective marketing copy.
• Collaborate with Business Analysts, internal Account Executives, Copywriters and Graphic Designers to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills, you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.