AQUENT is partnering with a technology company in Richmond, VA and they are seeking for a Copywriter expert who has extensive experience providing copy for both internal and external communications. This is a ONE YEAR assignment, up to 40 hours per week, on-site. The right candidate must have prior experience crafting strategically-grounded, insight-driven, high-concept work. Candidate must have an integrated marketing background and understands how to create powerful work across multiple channels. Digital, mobile, print, social, direct mail - we want to see it all. And while you’re great at sky-high concepting, you’re also ok with detail oriented, day-to-day marketing work.
You should be able to:
•Create marketing efforts for web (including Search Engine and Affiliate marketing), direct mail and other applicable channels (including agent scripting) that persuasively communicates marketing objectives to the end consumer.
•Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
•Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
•Coach and guide junior-level copywriters in the development of compelling, effective marketing copy.
•Collaborate with Business Analysts, internal Account Executives, Copywriters and Graphic Designers to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills, you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.
If you think this job scope has your name written on it, please send your resume directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com now for immediate consideration.