Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
AQUENT is looking for a Senior Copywriter with 5-7 years of experience with advertising agency or in-house agency background. The selected candidate must have extensive experience to create marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer. You must be conceptual and enjoys collaborating with other creative members, art director, strategist, marketing team and flexible.
You should be able to:
• Create marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer.
• Be comfortable writing for print, digital/mobile, social, out-of-home, and video content.
• Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills—you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.
• 4-year degree specializing in advertising, journalism, communications or similar discipline
• Minimum of 4 years copywriting experience
• Financial services experience preferred, but not required
Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred). Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process. Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative
Interested applicants please apply directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration! (No Phone Call Please)