AQUENT is looking for a senior copywriter with an exceptional writing experience who can concept ideation, provide long and short form pieces, ability to create digital banners, OOH, banner ads and good headline. The selected talent must be self organize and able to manage themselves as well as manage dateline, a self starter and partner with an art director to brainstorm ideas, collaborate and strategize. This is an on going assignment, onsite, 40 hours per with with an in house agency.
You should be able to:
• Create marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer.
• Be comfortable writing for print, digital/mobile, social, out-of-home, and video content.
• Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Coach and guide junior-level copywriters in the development of compelling, effective marketing copy.
• Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills - you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time. Attention to detail is a must.
Interested applicants to submit your resume and online resume directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!