AQUENT is looking for a Senior Copywriter with at least 5-8 years of experience with advertising agency or in-house agency background. The selected candidate must have extensive experience to create marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer. You must be conceptual and enjoys collaborating with other creative members, art director, strategist, marketing team and flexible. It is mandatory that the selected talent work 40 hours per week and on-site in Richmond, VA.
You should be able to:
• Be comfortable writing for print, digital/mobile, social, out-of-home, and video content.
• Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills—you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.
Interested talent to send your resume and online portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!