AQUENT is looking for a Senior Copywriter with at least 5-8 years of experience with advertising agency or in-house agency background. The selected candidate must have extensive experience to create marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer. You must be conceptual and enjoys collaborating with other creative members, art director, strategist, marketing team and flexible.
You should be able to:
• Be comfortable writing for print, digital/mobile, social, out-of-home, and video content.
• Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills—you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts. • Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.
Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred). Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process. Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative