SR. COPY EDITOR
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SR. COPY EDITOR! **
This position is responsible for maintaining and enforcing the website’s editorial standards, including brand style guides and guidelines, across all marketing channels.
• Assists in the management of content and copy initiatives and campaigns for cross-functional business partners, such as Site, Marketing and Merchandising, by developing on-brand content and customer experience; and collaborates with the Content Team to create original copy for point-of-view advertisements, marketing campaigns, landing pages and other collateral.
• Leads the final review process for all online creative content ( point-of-view advertisements, marketing campaigns, third-party vendor assets) by reviewing, editing and proofreading content produced by team members and vendors, such as content and advertising agencies; refines existing copy to enhance clarity and quality and maintain the company’s tone and voice; and signs off on all final content prior to handoff.
• Oversees the development and maintenance of content guidelines and style guides for the website by collaborating with internal teams to ensure consistency and quality across the site experience
• Educates associates and vendors to ensure consistency of content with company brand standards
• Identifies and mitigates inconsistencies in copy usage
• Perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary, copywriting for various departments, categories, seasonal campaigns and high-profile initiatives.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SR. COPY EDITOR