Experienced and driven, our Senior Content Strategists work incredibly hard to make sure great content and amazing design co-exist. They are ready to shape editorial and system content planning from initial strategy and solutions, to implementation and post-launch optimization. Internally, Senior Content Strategists work with Interaction Designers, Product Strategists, Developers and Visual Designers to create innovative content solutions. You'll be working in a highly collaborative environment and we need someone who is comfortable working as part of a team but who can still work autonomously. Externally, our Senior Content Strategists are expected to grow relationships with clients, presenting their conclusions in a clear and concise manner. They don’t just explain the reasoning behind our work—they make the client excited for what we’ve produced. We want Senior Content Strategists who love nothing more than unraveling tough problems and inspiring people to think about content in fresh new ways.
What we’d like to see:
- 3+ years working experience in developing interactive content, preferably for a tech company
- A very strong background, with working experience leading content strategy throughout the entire web development process.
- Comfort facilitating client workshops. You need to not just bring clarity but also an infectious sense of enthusiasm for the work we’re producing.
- An ability to weight in on design decisions with an understanding of strategic goals—Senior Content Strategists make sure the work looks amazing and has content to match.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a love for content challenges. Don’t worry, there will be plenty.
- Self-motivation and the ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously. We want someone who can work hard with little hand-holding.