Client is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Strategist will play a pivotal role in their in-house Content Marketing team. This team is responsible for merchandising and “selling” editorial content through their digital channels: on-site programming, social media, email newsletters, and distribution partners.
We’re looking for an articulate and imaginative storyteller, capable of crafting compelling marketing campaigns and adapting messages to engage multiple audiences through all forms of digital content. Enthusiasm, personality and a demonstrated passion for great lifestyle content is a must!
● Create clear, concise, relevant and compelling content and messaging to help develop the market for editorial.
● Develop creative strategy for digital campaigns that integrate content and promotions across multiple channels (social, email, PR, partners, site) to increase audience reach and digital traffic.
● Oversee the development of creative assets. Work with editorial team and art directors to ensure that creative and messaging are in-line with the campaigns and will impact the consumer.
● Help to develop and maintain an effective voice across all content marketing efforts, adapting for different channels and platforms as appropriate. Write copy for emails, social posts, site promotions, original editorial, campaign messaging and other needs as they arise.
● Top-edit content created by team members. Edit for structure, purpose, content, voice, and grammar. Use keyword strategies to improve search engine optimization (SEO).
● Establish and manage our Content Marketing Style Guide. In collaboration with the content strategist, social media manager, and editorial team, create the tool that will direct tone, style, and format to ensure consistency of the voice across Content Marketing channels.
● Provide junior team members with mentoring on editorial development and process.
● Help to manage and optimize the content creation and content curation processes.
● Help to develop content metrics and track content performance.
● Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in an agency, media, or internal marketing communications department. Advertising and/or interactive agency experience is a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree required in communications, marketing, English, journalism, related field or equivalent work experience.
● Passionate about writing with strong copy editing skills
● Analytical and data driven
● Enthusiastic about the brand and core content areas: food, crafts, home
● Entrepreneurial spirit—flexible, self starter able to strategically market content to help solve business problems.
● Experience with delivering content via Content Management System (CMS) tools. Drupal a plus.
● Fluent in major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.) and have experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or other analytics tools
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs