Do you love to make rad content? Do you want to empower our incredible customers through a fun, engaging, addictive experience? Are you all about the details?
We need a passionate, fun, crazy awesome Senior Editor to curate content that is customer centric, technically accurate, on brand, concise, engaging, and ultimately empowering for our incredible customers. You won’t always have to write content yourself, but when you do, it will be epic. Mostly, you’ll spend your days working with writers and internal and external stakeholders, helping to shape the content direction and make sure it stays true to the spirit of our goals.
This is a challenging role for someone with extensive CRM product experience, who is an exceptional writer and editor, and is passionate about helping customers achieve their business goals.
* Use your extensive knowledge of CRM to shape the content and work with writers to get the structure, voice, and tone right
* Bring a deep understanding of our customers, and be able to put yourself in the mind of the targeted audience to create incredible, engaging, aspirational, relevant content
* When needed, write content from the ground up, working closely with writers, product managers, internal stakeholders, and external subject matter experts in the process
* Manage content development from start to finish, from the initial outline to the finished product, through rounds of edits and revisions
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership and judgment
* Be accountable to ensure deadlines are met
* Ensure all messaging is on target and consistent with the department/organizations objectives and vision
* Edit content to adhere with online editorial standards and brand guidelines
* Ensure all work/copy/content is top quality, proofread and error-free
* Minimum 5 years professional writing in an agency/brand/social marketing/technology company as an editor
* Innovative and creative writer and editor, unafraid to take risks
* Hands-on experience using, administering, or developing with Salesforce a plus
* Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment on a fast-growing team
* Knows how to balance high standards for quality with the need to get to market fast