Hey there developers,
Do you have a strong developer background working with a variety of programming and scripting languages, and platforms?
Do you have experience working with cloud services like AWS and Azure?
Are you passionate about creating great developer content?
Are you driven to find great technical solutions, and to share those by interacting with the community, blogging, presenting, and writing code and content?
If that sounds like you, we have a great opportunity to join the Microsoft Cloud & Enterprise Azure content team. In this role, you will be a content developer working with Azure core infrastructure services including storage, networking, and compute, writing code samples and content for the growing Azure user community.
What you will do:
- Develop customer-focused content, articles, tutorials, video, graphics, code samples, scripts, and end-to-end solutions that use Azure core infrastructure services.
- Provide content planning and leadership for internal Azure engineering teams.
- Work with customers, the community, and engineering partners to continually improve the content and drive great, real-world cloud solutions.
What you need:
- 2 years of professional experience in a full-time developer role that includes heavy coding or scripting experience. This should include at least a managed programming language such as Python, C#, other .NET languages, or Java, and scripting experience using CLI tools or PowerShell.
- 1 year of technical experience doing programmatic development with cloud services such as Azure and AWS.
- Bonus: 1 year of experience writing and shipping technical content.
What will help:
- You drive for results. You are a tenacious problem solver who loves to get things done.
- You focus on customers. You have been a customer, and you have a customer-first mindset. You have a passion to figure out what customers need, and deliver it.
- You’re passionate about technology and cloud services. You are always learning, and are curious and well informed about technology trends and cloud services.
- You write and speak well. You can present ideas in a clear, concise, persuasive, and professional way.