Vitamin T is looking for an engaging and creative Sr. Community Manager / Blogger to work with a large digital ad agency in the metro area. Our client is looking for someone who can embody the voice of a brand whose goal is promoting family mealtime. While deep in the trenches of the brand’s social channels (daily posting, responding, etc.), the community manager will be primarily responsible for cultivating, maintaining, and nurturing relationships with key influencers as well as editing, publishing, and curating content from these influencers. The community manager will also be responsible for growing the brand’s social community, working directly with the internal agency team as well as client teams.
· Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
· Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users, etc.
· Experience developing and implementing tactical plans — including inspired and moderated solutions — that build and nurture online communities.
· Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflect the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
· Excellent communication and creative writing skills.
· Excellent writing and editing skills, with demonstrated grammar knowledge and superior attention to detail.
· Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills.
· Experience establishing metrics, gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals
· Demonstrated ability to work with client on developing on-brand messaging that best represents their voice and tone online, and incentivizing user-generated content creation and sharing.
· Highly organized, with the ability to identify, cull and organize content from a variety of sources.
· Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms/blogs or communities for brands.
· Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs