Do you have experience planning, creating and coordinating communication strategies through social media channels? Are you an expert in consulting with internal and external stakeholders in order to create scalable and compelling social media executions? Do you thrive in seeing through successful integration plans to promote compelling engagement opportunities aligned with larger marketing plans and brand touch-points?
If you said “yes”, then we invite you to bring your knowledge, skills, and experience to positively impact our Corporate Communications team as a Senior Communications Specialist.
- Own the social communications for the KOHLER brand Kitchen & Bath fixture and faucets businesses.
- Leverage a passion for the arts, culture, and interior design to ensure Kohler is continuing to build its expertise amongst its influencer communities.
- Collaborate with Strategy and Account Management organizations to outline a social media strategy and functional approach to measurement.
- Generate and propose social media campaign ideas that deliver on business objectives in collaboration with the Creative, PR, and Strategy organizations.
- Stay current with the digital / social landscape and their technologies and seek out new, innovative opportunities for Kohler Co.
- Work closely with the PR organization to maintain consistency and timeliness with the editorial strategy and keep the appropriate brand voice for all communications.
- Own a monthly editorial calendar for social messaging and campaign integration; communicate the engagement success of the content strategy reflected within the calendar by communicating individual interaction metrics.
- Actively promote corporate understanding of social media with periodic presentations, webinars and onsite visits with Kohler associates and key business partners.
- Manage all relevant social media community discussions in a timely manner, working closely with Customer Service. Based on the feedback, provide insights into future programs that would address the greatest needs for the businesses.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably from a top school with a focus in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of related experience in social media or worked at an agency.
- Must be familiar with key social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and a curiosity to stay relevant as the social landscape shifts.
- Strong writing skills a must; writing samples may be requested.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, required.
- Keen attention to detail and thoroughness required.
- Must have good interpersonal skill and be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of blogging software preferred.