My client is an independent, not-for-profit industry body based in North Sydney, encompassing of 43 different brands they offer to the market and their members’ organisations. They have been the Employer of Choice award winner and finalist twice in recent years, have a great culture and offer a number of great benefits, including flexible working arrangements and extensive training & development opportunities.
This is a part-time role (3 days a week), focusing on change communications. You’ll be responsible for executing the strategy for internal and external change communications for a major digital transformational program – encompassing the design of communications across all channels to coaching the project teams and business divisions on the communications structure, content and integration.
This position will play a key part in the future of the organisation and the successful incumbent will have the opportunity to stretch their skills across an expansive range of initiatives and leverage their knowledge towards transforming the organisation.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate Communications with a dotted line into the General Manager, Corporate Marketing & Communications.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This role has the potential for alot of growth. My client is looking for someone passionate about communications, who has strong background in internal and/or external communications and outstanding stakeholder management skills.
You will have a proven record delivering first class internal communications, gained within a complex environment. You are a natural problem solver and get the importance of good stakeholder management, solid planning and - above all - high-impact and credible hands-on delivery. You thrive in fast-moving and diverse environments, always comfortable devising and shaping plans within a constantly changing landscape.
• At least 6 years of corporate communications or PR experience, from agency or in-house.
• Exceptional communications and copywriting skills on multiple platforms, with scrupulous attention to detail.
• A passion for exploring and implementing innovative ways of reaching audiences within the business.
• Problem solver, lateral thinker – “not possible” is not an option.
• Keen ability to autonomously prioritise competing demands effectively and to manage stakeholder expectations accordingly.
• An exceptional work ethic with willingness to work extra hours on time-sensitive projects.
• Strong negotiation skills and an ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
• High energy level - displays enthusiasm and self-motivation
• A proven track record of working well both autonomously and as part of a team.
• The ability to think outside the box and a good sense of humour.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8667 8888.