The Senior Client Manager provides senior project management support on one or more projects with responsibility to ensure the smooth running of each phase of the project. They establish and grow the client relationship, and proactively seek out and generate additional business.
• Overall responsibility (or shared depending on size of project) for the management/co-ordination of projects from start to finish, including the sourcing of expertise in Design, Consultancy, Naming, Research.
• Develops the project timeline and delivers regular status updates and reports to clients and project teams and ensures the project fits the brief and is delivered on time, within budget.
• Oversees project quality through the entire process, including final deliverables.
• Acts as number 2 to Client Director/Senior Client Directors
• Constantly reviews and evaluates project resource allocations to ensure the project is resourced according to budget requirements.
• Negotiates directly with clients for any add-on assignments and costs.
• Responsible for motivating the project team/experts and driving the work and production to achieve client satisfaction.
• Prepares budgets and billings for project scopes and ensures client budgets are being properly managed according to scope of work.
• Partners with Finance to report revenue and provide forecasts, and communicates finances to internal team and clients and flags any issues.
• Ensures early and appropriate involvement of Implementation/Production team and smooth hand-off between creative and production teams and ensures all appropriate inputs are available on a timely basis for production teams
• Oversees production deliverables, archiving, and quality checks, whilst ensuring vendor relationships are well maintained
• Supports senior/executive members on new business opportunities. Researching client background, preparing pitch presentations, and participating in pitches
• Acts as an expert on client business and brands and ensure the strategic and creative work addresses client business needs, and is able to articulate the range of Landor service offerings and match them to the needs of the client.
• Prepares Case Histories on completion of projects
• Provides and helps develop mentoring and on-the-job training in systems and processes for Client Managers and Project Coordinators
• Provides leadership in the area of budget management, facilitating new procedures and tools when appropriate
• Model and cultivate the Landor way of thinking and working (Transforming and Transcending our clients’ business)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs