Healthcare Software - Senior Campaign Marketing Manager
Our Healthcare Software client is looking for a tech-savvy Senior Campaign Marketing Manager with B2B marketing experience for a 1-year onsite contract in Bedford, MA. You must understands healthcare research and cloud computing solutions and is eager to join a growing team of professionals in Bedford, MA.
The ideal candidate is an expert in creating and executing targeted marketing campaigns that are data-driven and produce a measurable impact on demand through automation across social, web, digital marketing, and event-based channels. Must be highly motivated and a quick learner with the ability to operate efficiently and quickly to meet the demands of our agile marketing environment. This role partners with numerous technical and intellectual individuals in product management, product strategy and business development to execute demand generation campaigns for the healthcare market.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 7+ years of creating and managing B2B demand generation campaigns in the healthcare software market, preferably within enterprise-class companies.
• BA/BS in marketing or associated discipline required, MA/MS preferred.
• A solid track record in use of standard and advanced marketing strategies and tools, including marketing communication, automation, nurturing, web/social platforms, digital marketing, and event-based channels.
• Experience in a diverse range of campaigns and programs with a demonstrated ability to develop unique and creative strategies that drive top of the funnel lead generation.
• A successful track record of iterating and refining demand generation campaigns and campaign assets, executing multi-touch integrated demand generation strategies, and understanding target market segmentations, remarketing, and analytics that drive outcomes and directly tie inbound marketing activity to sales and net new customer growth.
• Experience with product marketing and marketing communications to contribute to the development of portfolio value propositions, product positioning, and creation of go-to-market assets to include, but not limited to: competitive analysis, event invites, digital content, webinars, trade show graphics, sales collateral, and battle cards/kill sheets.
• Excellent problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to evolving market and organizational requirements.
• Solid budget and financial management experience working with vendors, SOWs, POs and financial tools.
• Proficiency with enterprise marketing automation such as Eloqua, Microsoft Office (expertise with Excel and PowerPoint) and social selling tools (blogging, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Ability to work in-office, Bedford, MA.
• Expected travel up to 25%.
Develops and implements strategic marketing plan for an organization. Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly. Researches and develops pricing policies and recommends appropriate sales channels. Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 7 years of marketing experience. Generally manages a group of marketing professionals. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Typically reports to an executive.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs