▼雇用形態 (Contract Type)
The Integrated marketing team is looking for a sharp, experienced, innovative, results-oriented marketing professional to lead the campaign development for our Prime brands, including Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Now, etc. and upcoming Prime initiatives. This role will drive the creation, planning, management, and execution of advertising programs (both onsite and offsite) and marketing communications with the creative, media, portfolio planning, research, measurement, and product marketing teams. This individual will have a key role in helping to drive the acquisition and retention of new customers as well as adoption of other benefits and services.
• Coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve brand goals.
• Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
• Manage external & internal agencies and creative partners.
• Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
• Partner with creative and media teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, digital), with a secondary focus on supporting select onsite and social creative needs.
• Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
• Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of Prime brand(s).
• Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
• Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
• Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
• Partner with project management team to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign milestones and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timelines.
The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketing leader with broad understanding of advertising and creative strategy and how to maximize results across channels.
This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership. This person will have a very strong right brain/left orientation and good judgment. He or she will be known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.
· 10+ years experience in consumer advertising and consumer marketing with consumer companies/products.
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years experience at an advertising agency, managing agency partners, or as a brand manager
・Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
・Strong passion for consumers, adept at exploring and distilling consumer insights.
・Excellent understanding of brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
・Ability to create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
・Experience of creating and owning successful large scale television, print, out of home, and other advertising/marketing campaigns.
・High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
・Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
・Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources.
・Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected.
・History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
・Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach retail.
・Need more member to join the team!
・9:00-18:00（8 hours work）60 mins lunch time
・20～30 hours / month
・Week holiday system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, New Year's holidays, paid vacation