Senior Campaign Manager
Division : Total Gas & Power Netherlands
Reporting to Marketing Manager
Our client is a major B2B energy provider in the Netherlands. This is a new team within our clients marketing department, where small actions have a big impact. A successful candidate will have a hands on approach, willingness to have a high profile within the organisiation and create exposure for the marketing team in a critical time. You will manage to be appointed Campaign Managers and be expected to report on campaign budgets as well. Being proactive is essential for this role.
· Devise and execute exceptional online and offline marketing campaigns and strategies for a range of projects (awareness, aqusition and retention in coordination with the marketing and sales teams, multiple external specialists, agencies and professionals.
· Know the customer journey in the different segments and develop campaigns on the different touchpoints with the right medium (omni channel) and in the right channels.
· Support our third party channels and ensure activities are done to support and strengthen the relationships.
· Form strong cross-functional working relationships to collaboratively deliver the campaign strategy and roadmap
· Be responsible for the implementation, tracking and measurement of all marketing campaigns, including budget, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs and ROI
· Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
· Leverage online data. Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to- action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
· Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns; ensuring accuracy of campaign and marketing materials
· Able to clearly and effectively communicate marketing campaign concepts using various presentation methods, internally and externally
· Education: HBO +
· Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
· Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion
· Results oriented, independent, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
· Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across functions within the group
· Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
· An ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPI’s and manage projects independently
· A collaborative and creative approach to creating campaigns
· Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
· Resourcefulness in solving problems
· Strong organisational skills and keen attention to detail
Dutch is a requirement for this role