Senior CX Designer
Purpose of this role
The Senior Customer Experience Designer applies HCD thinking as a lens for problem solving across the enterprise. The Senior Customer Experience Designer frames problems, articulates customer needs, behaviours and insights through research, creates conceptual designs and prototypes, and iterates to make solutions that meet customer needs whilst aligning with business outcomes and adhering to technical constraints. The Senior Customer Experience Designer is skilled in research methods, improvisational techniques and storytelling to gain support and effect change. They continuously ensure that a thoughtful, considered and empathetic approach is applied to projects and initiatives.
- Define and create best in class customer experiences for products, services and features within a project or initiative ensuring the customer-facing experience is supported by operations.
- Designs the experience using insights from qualitative and quantitative research, create artefacts such as Customer Journey Maps, Service Blueprints and digital or physical prototypes to progress solution.
- Conducts research and co-design with customers to further define solutions and validates the preferred solution with customer testing.
- Influences backlog grooming, roadmap definition and other business requirements activities to create best in class customer experience.
- Engage and influence business side stakeholders in the research, design, iteration and prioritisation of human centred design outcomes and initiatives.
Role Knowledge & Competencies
- Strong working knowledge of the design process, Experience Design methodologies and principles
- Strong communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Strong ability to analyse requirements and propose best possible solution/recommendation for a digital/physical product or service where required.
- Mentors Customer Experience Designer and Supports Lead Customer Experience Designer with design tasks and project needs.
- Can work within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Rapid Prototyping, etc.
- Strong experience design skills to support in the creation of creation of design artefacts such as Customer Journey Maps, Service Blueprints and Prototypes.
- Strong understanding of design tools such as InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (some skill is desirable)
If you'd be interested in hearing more, please e-mail Scott with your CV: email@example.com