Senior Business Analyst - Essex - Negotiable Rate
The Variable Marketing Application Development team, within a major Automotive company, consists of 18 people located in Essex & Chennai and is responsible for MPS2 and ARMADA development activities.
The successful candidate will perform the role of a Business Analyst within the existing Agile Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Campaigns Management Team (CMT) to understand business priorities and requirements, and act as the voice of the customer to the development team, ensuring the team delivers value to the business.
- Working with other stakeholders (including other product owners) to build and maintain the team backlog through the development and maintenance of prioritised product features and user stories.
- Working closely with the Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) and Development team to prioritise iteration content in line with the high-level portfolio roadmap and timings.
- Lead / Support the appropriate Agile ceremonies (e.g. Daily Stand-Up, Iteration Planning, Retrospectives, Product Management, Agile Release Planning).
- Responsible for providing details to the team to help define and test the solution for backlog items.
- Fulfil the responsibilities of a Business Analyst, including gathering, defining, analysing, consolidating and documenting business requirements.
This role reports to the variable Marketing Systems Development Supervisor and provides an excellent opportunity to become directly involved with business-critical and high visibility projects.
- Business Analysis
- Variable Marketing experience
- System development
- Advanced Excel, MS & Access Skills
- Significant BA experience >5 year.
- Direct experience of facing off to business stakeholders.