Senior Brand Digital Designer £40k to £55k
We are looking for a driven and motivated senior digital brand designer who will be working
closely with professional footballers from all age groups as well as football agents. Must have a passion for what they do, be able to work to tight deadlines and not be afraid to think outside the box in order to solve a problem. Our ideal candidate is someone who is happy to work in a team but also uses their own initiative to bring ideas to the table on their own.
- Have valuable experience of brand strategy and at least 5 years experience working with large global brands
- Have excellent knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Be fluent with all core adobe programmes, including but not limited to, Photoshop,
- Illustrator and InDesign
- Be comfortable working across a spectrum of media across digital and print
- Be someone who has a valid passport and is happy to travel to watch football if asked to do so
- Excellent presentation skills
- Some back-end development experience or at least an understanding of how to work with back-end languages
- A passion for football and is a football fan
- Strong team leadership and management skills and experience
This would be the first hire for a new department, so our ideal candidate will be someone who is a senior looking to make that jump to creative lead/director soon, as the department may grow in the next few years. Must not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and push pixels in the meantime however.