Sr Brand & Marketing Manager
Interim Head of Brand
• To take responsibility for the brand strategy and development across all markets. Defining and developing a distinctive and engaging brand positioning and identity which builds affinity with the brand and encourages existing and potential customers to interact with, investigate, and come back to the brand.
• To take responsibility for defining and managing our brand communication strategy both through offline and digital media
• To take responsibility for the brand strategy, identity and development across all markets.
• Define and develop a distinctive and engaging brand positioning and identity for the brands which builds affinity with the brand and encourages existing and potential customers to interact with, investigate, and come back to the brand.
• Management and development of the Brand, PR and Social Team as well as working very closely with the creative agency team to ensure that all brand and social campaigns and activity are localised effectively whilst maintaining global brand consistency
• Management and execution of brand campaigns (TV, Print, Outdoor, Radio) including liaison with media buying and creative agencies, co-ordination of campaigns with internal departments such as Products, Web Content and Legal, monitoring and tracking of campaigns and evaluation of results using agreed KPI’s.
• Take responsibility for the Brand, offline and social media budget and budgetary control and management of any 3rd party agencies that support in the execution of the brand and tactical activity.
• Management and execution of global and local digital brand and content marketing campaigns.
• Define and own the PR and Social Media strategy and approach working with the regional marketing team to ensure that the execution is delivered to agreed global guidelines and strategy, whilst maximising local opportunities.
• Development and management of all other brand marketing initiatives including, sponsoring, events, brand identity building and any other initiatives as and when they arise.
• Work with the Analytics Team to ensure that all on and offline activity and campaigns are tracked and measured to understand their impact on our brand metrics, customer acquisition, customer retention, and ROI.
• Work with all of the marketing channel owners to ensure that all marketing activity fits brand guidelines from a design and messaging perspective.
Essential Skills &/or Experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ brand marketing, PR and advertising (TV) experience
• A high level of commercial awareness and business acumen
• A creative thinker who really understands how consumers engage with brands and how brands become famous
• Expertise in using social media and content marketing to build a brand and engage with consumers
• Experience of managing a brand across multiple markets and localising/tailoring brand execution for market differences
• Financial reporting experience, good exposure to Microsoft excel and comfortable with performing and drawing conclusions from numerical reporting.
• Very familiar with managing all aspect of advertising campaign execution, from initial brief construction to final campaign analysis and future recommendations.
• Knowledge in event marketing and organisation
• Experience in using measurement systems such as Webtrends, brand tracking tool and other media auditing tools to assess campaign performance.
• Excellent communications skills
• Expertise in managing external agencies and ensuring that they deliver to a high degree of quality and performance
• Passion for travel and the travel business
• Fluent in English and ideally one other language
Desirable Skills &/or Experience
• Ideally have experience of managing a brand/brand communications in Switzerland and/or Finland
• Degree or professional qualification in marketing
• An interest in the internet and technical solutions related to the online travel industry
• Exposure to econometric modelling of brand campaigns AND measurement of online marketing success – ROI, spend ratios etc.
• Technical qualifications or experience related to web marketing and / or e-commerce
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs