Contract: 3 months – ASAP start
Senior Associate, Conference, Roadshow & Event Management - MUST have ****Fixed Income Deal Roadshows as well as Equity Roadshows.**
Work as a key team member to organise, manage and administer, on direction from and in liaison with the business, roadshows, presentations, seminars, conferences and hospitality events for clients. For this particular role the focus is on Roadshows.
This is working for a large financial organisation.
• The business, on behalf of it’s client base, requires, timely, accurate and relevant access key investors and analysts.
• Provide advice and support to the business on most efficient and cost effective way to achieve maximum meeting/presentation opportunities with clients.
• Be proactive and build relationships with the following key stakeholders:
Global Capital Financing
Research team globally
Sales Management and Business Development
Fixed Income Sales
• Build and maintain a strong communication network with key stakeholders
• Working with international and Group colleagues, as required, to ensure a co-ordinated approach
• Maintain efficient, compliant process
• Observe internal control objectives
• Integrity, conduct and performance against global standards
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder’s abilities)
• To be constantly focused on ensuring that the team provides a high level of customer service to both staff and clients and that all tasks are completed in a timely manner with a very high level of accuracy and with all tasks completed in accordance with procedures.
• Working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• The individual will be expected to develop professional working relationships with all parts and seniority of the business.
• The jobholder is required to work with autonomy within a larger team, but help and act as a member of that team if mitigating circumstances arise.
• This role sits at the centre of the end-to-end delivery of events and roadshows process, from inception to day-to-day running of the function. A key challenge is to co-ordinate all activities effectively to ensure satisfactory delivery of the required results in a fast-paced environment and in some cases where there is no clear cut solution. Judgment under pressure and rapid responses that do not compromise quality or compliance are essential.
• Proven track record of organising and managing roadshows and hospitality events is essential.
• Experience within a hectic and pressurised Markets environment is preferable
• Excellent communication skills are mandatory, as are good tact and diplomacy, as the role requires constant communication with other individuals and teams.
• High standard of written documentation
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent time management and prioritisation of work tasks
• Self motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
• Committed to completion of work tasks
• Utilises own initiative to resolve issues
• Good management skills
• Good administrative skills (inventory updating, structured note taking, etc)
• Must be willing and physically able to relocate equipment (laptop, badge machine, av equipment) as necessary
• Must have flexible approach to work and working hours
• Needs to have good user-facing skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Contract: 3 months – ASAP start