Vitamin T is working with a phenomenal pharmaceutical advertising agency looking for a Senior Art Director to join them ASAP. Could start next week and turn to full time for the right candidate! We are looking for individuals with a lot of technical expertise and digital. Hiring managers will be focused on presentation, typography and seeing a variety of work.
Create persuasive, effective concepts and dynamic visual solutions across different projects that include both patient-focused and HCP-focused communications. This could be anything from patient testimonial videos, websites, sales force training decks, brochures, journal ads, sales aids, patient starter kits, social media posts and more. Every day offers a new adventure!
- Work both independently and alongside copy partners to ideate and execute concepts which are creative and consistent with strategy.
- Present work with knowledge and flair; defend work with logic, creativity and (appropriate) passion.
- Follow through on original concepts with visual executions that are dynamic, distinctive and production/programmer ready.
- Collaborate with Digital Subject Matter experts, including UX and developers, to create and execute innovative, smart digital solutions ranging from full websites, apps, social media and more.
- Develop a sound knowledge of clients' products, competitors and target audiences.
- Incorporate ideas and make revisions in response to the feedback from your supervisors, teammates and clients.
- Work collaboratively with the account team to address medical/regulatory/legal issues and concerns
- Maintain a high level of quality through every aspect of a project, from kickoff through final production
- Adhere to agency and client standards regarding process
- Maintain a productive and inclusive relationship with Creative Director, studio, digital and broadcast production.
- Participate in new business efforts.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with the majority of your most recent experience being in the healthcare or pharmaceutical category, and across both HCP and consumer (patient) audiences.
- Proven ability to work across multiple channels, including print, broadcast, and digital (websites, online banners, social media, etc.)
- Strong conceptual skills as evidenced by your portfolio of work
- An understanding of agency and creative processes
- Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or related discipline preferred