Overview of Role
As the Senior Art Director you will generate creative that connects with consumers across our portfolio of
brands. You possess exceptional creativity and have already developed conceptual, out-of-the-box work across
all channels. You’re ambitious with an entrepreneurial mindset, and you’re excited about delivering exemplary
creative in a dynamic environment. You develop killer creative, and love to mentor junior creative staff. You’re
always sketching new ideas, even when it’s not work-related. You’re visually fearless. You’re engaged in popular
culture. You’re insatiably curious. Most of all, you’re dying to develop heart-stopping creative for brands
everyone loves to talk about.
• Deliver against creative briefs to produce projects that accomplish marketing objectives—and then go
one step beyond.
• Develop high concept creative when needed, AND stunning design direction and execution.
• Understand and create above- and below-the-line creative for experiential, print and digital channels.
• Exhibit strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, and a high level of personal motivation and
• Direct designers, photographers, illustrators, and re-touchers.
• Mentor/manage art directors and designers.
• Stay abreast of the latest trends, cultural movements, and creative expressions. Be on the forefront of
creativity and share judiciously with the team.
• Manage your own time well and be accountable for meeting internal and external deadlines for
multiple clients. Multi-task with ease.
• Clearly communicate your creative ideas to team members and clients with great visuals and dynamic,
energetic presentation skills.
• Creation of high-level creative on a consistent basis
• Unsolicited positive feedback from internal and external partners
• A continuous improvement mindset with frequent, unsolicited ideas that build upon current successes
• Demonstration of active learning and development, exposing yourself to the latest trends, the
competitive environment, and fresh thinking
• Exceling in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations
• Clear understanding of the digital and print production processes
• 5–10 years of proven creative experience in agency or in-house setting
• 2+ years of team management experience
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
• Photo shoot direction experience
• Understanding of production technicalities, from software to printing and all relevant technologies in
• Social media experience a plus
• Proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
• Able to nimbly navigate team and organizational dynamics to achieve goals
• Comfortable in high-pressure situations with quick, real-time problem solving skills
• Drives team excellence with honesty, integrity, and transparency
• Strong resource and time management skills
• Applies naturally smart instincts and reads situations appropriately
• Reinforces PR%F’s key leadership position and critical role within the organization by demonstrating
impact and results against company/brand goals
• Establishes PR%F as trusted advisors and invaluable consultants within the wider organization
• Confidence, polish, poise, and professionalism
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Overview of Role