We are looking for the Art Director who can fill the shoes of the Creative Director with a moments notice. One who effortlessly works directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications. Time management and self-organization are an absolute standard and someone who can manage multiple concurrent jobs.
• Facilitates presentations and has strong presentation skills; can communicate tactically and strategically.
• Directs and supervises vendors, acts as the liaison to outside agencies and production services, and monitors creative intent
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translates business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively
• Demonstrates understanding of intended audience; interprets market research and test results and can use findings to focus targeted marketing messages
• Facilitates brainstorm sessions; recognizes ideas that should go forward
• Monitors projects to ensure creative intent is not diluted.
• Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
Experience: 4-year degree (preferred) in design or similar discipline. 6+ years design and art direction experience.
Portfolio: Mid to High-budget print projects and campaigns involving supervising other designers. Demonstrates industry, conceptual and technical diversity. Likely to see unusual or unconventional formats. Brochures, videos, storyboards, ad comps, showing evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving goals.
Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web design experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred). Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process. Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
Technical Knowledge: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are required. Acrobat helpful. Web program experience also helpful: Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs