Vitamin T is partnering with an award winning Branding + Digital Agency to add a talented Sr. Art Director to their team in a full time position.
We’re looking for someone who is not only dedicated to extraordinary communication and design, but also to personal growth and development. This is a position for someone who thrives on the creation of beautiful and intuitive online experiences, and who excels at communicating complex brand messages through the context of a website and printed material
What you'll need:
- A solid portfolio, showcasing your ability to concept, architect and construct beautiful, intuitive and innovative client-ready websites
- Ability to create highly-effective communication tools, that also happen to be beautifully designed
- Sophisticated yet flexible design aesthetic, including a strong sense of typography and current web design conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or other related field
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to take both initiative and direction, as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
- Design and execute hi-end concepts for corporate and commerce client, utilizing the online environment to create, evolve and support their overall brand
- Design and execute intuitive interfaces that perfectly balance the needs of the client with the needs of the user from beginning to end
- Participate in the conceptualization and development of hero imagery, visual themes and overall communication strategies, based on industry research, client and creative director input, and your own inspiration
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that the concepts and communications you create are both effective and functional
- Guide, support and mentor junior level creatives
- Lead the charge in ensuring that all finished work is executed flawlessly, meeting all creative and technical requirements across the board
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current design trends, developments and best practices, and a commitment to your own personal growth and development
If this sounds like a great role for you, apply now!