Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST client to help them identify an Art Director for their team in Richmond, VA. The team supports a variety of customer segments, marketing and advertising for the client’s Community Affairs group. So this position will have a significant impact on the user experience in all digital and traditional channels.
The right candidate is a champion of original ideas, has exceptional design skills, has an integrated marketing background, and understands how to create powerful work across multiple channels, including print, digital, mobile, environmental, and experiential. Ideally, you’re a portfolio school graduate or you've earned your stripes coming up at an agency. And you have the work ethic and curiosity to proactively solve creative problems. The work you do will inform the direction of our brand internally and externally. And while you’re great at sky-high concepting, you’re also okay with detail-oriented, day-to- day marketing work.
You should be able to:
* Create marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer.
* Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
* Use Mac-based pre-press programs to build preliminary layouts of marketing materials for eventual production.
* Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of- business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills - you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time. Attention to detail is a must.