Senior Art Director
Skill and Role Summary: A nationally-recognized tool brand has requested help from client to reimagine its brand through digital. The company has recently invested in a complete brand overhaul and has conducted significant research and strategy to define a new direction for the future of its brand. Our task is to complete a full experience strategy and experience design informed by their existing progress. The first phase of work will include experience strategy, user research/journeys, and visual explorations. The second phase of work will include design sprints to build out the full site.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct competitive analysis to understand design patterns and opportunities within the appropriate industry
• Leads the effort to translate established creative direction into conceptual ideas
• Responsible for the successful creation and production of digital design solutions, such as mood boards & visual explorations, digital style guides, UI kits, responsive web pages and components, and more.
• Follows creative direction of senior Creative staff and Account staff
• Plans and directs many aspects of assigned projects, and serves as an integral member of the Creative team
• Participates as a Creative team member in new-business development efforts
• Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with annotations
• Collaborate with the UX team to create user-friendly solutions