AQUENT is looking for an experienced art director who can craft strategically grounded, insight-driven work for our Talent Marketing creative team. The right candidate is a champion of original ideas, has exceptional design chops, an integrated marketing background, and understands how to create powerful visual stories across multiple channels. If you’re ready to put those skills to work in a fun, challenging and highly collaborative environment, we’d love to have you on our team!
** This is a long term assignment, up to 40 hours per week, on site. No remote talent will be considered **
You should be able to:
• Create work that persuasively conveys marketing objectives.
• Be comfortable designing for print, digital/mobile, social, out-of-home, and video content.
• Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills - you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.
• 4-year degree specializing in advertising, marketing or similar discipline.
• Minimum of 6 years art direction experience.
Interested applicants to send your updated resume and online portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!