A multidisciplinary branding and design firm working with a number of top tier companies on brand design and advertising is looking for an Intermediate/Senior Art Director to help work on full 360 campaigns.
Their team is growing fast and seeking a new group of broad-thinking Art Directors/Designers responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic and environmental applications such as ads, environmental design, graphics, traditional print and digital advertising, corporate identity, and multimedia interfaces, from concept to completion. If you are looking to join a small team ( 13 full timers and a couple of freelancers) of deep critical thinkers who thrive in a creative design-driven environment, this is the role for you! This is an opportunity to work outside the common corporate design structure with direct access to decision makers.
We look for the following from an Art Director:
• Clean, sophisticated and innovative design aesthetic, with strong typography and interaction design skills.
• Ability to create design solutions that align user needs, brand goals and business requirements
• Ability to apply a strategic, logical and empathetic approach to designing intuitive, innovative experiences that resonate with users
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong appetite for a fast-paced, iterative, highly creative environment
• Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects, with a willingness to contribute to tasks and activities outside of a prescribed job description (startup environment)
• Enthusiastic about a multi-disciplinary environment with the opportunity to develop and apply skills to different areas and projects
• Avid follower of trends and innovations in technology, design, fashion, culture- You don't just design because it's your 9-5 gig. You live and breath design trends!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs