The individual we are looking for is a circulation professional that is data savvy, detail oriented, smart, fast learner, good multi-tasker and comfortable working with large data sets. This associate will need to work well in a team environment as well as independently. This person must thrive in a fast paced work environment and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining accuracy and consistency of their project deliverables.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of direct marketing, database marketing, circulation and related tools and techniques.
• Work in conjunction with Circulation Analyst and Marketing Managers on circulation strategies to help drive new customer acquisitions and overall customer revenue and share of wallet.
• Act as team PMO and accurately, consistently, and in a timely manner document campaign strategies, business rules, programs tests, special processes, campaign details, campaign anomalies, etc. so that there is complete program execution transparency available to all relevant stakeholders
• Manage email circulation production and campaign execution.
• Utilize reporting applications for timely and relevant customer analysis and campaign reporting needs as required and requested by the Business.
• Provide detailed and accurate instructions to select partners and vendors to ensure the successful execution of our marketing promotions.
• Manage both internal and external service bureaus relationships. Develop a good working relationship with data processing, email and print vendors.
• Develop and maintain promotional schedules, calendars and promotional histories.
• Continually look for and produce efficiencies and process improvements that will support the goals of the Business.
-Excellent project management skills are a must, strong attention to details and good documentation skills,
Certification in project management preferred
-Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields: computer science, marketing, math, statistics
and/or equivalent, relevant and related work experiences
-2-3 year of experience in circulation, direct marketing or database marketing related positions
-Experience with database campaign management tools like: SAS-MA, Epiphany, Alterian, Unica
-Strong quantitative, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
-Passion for, aptitude and interest in data and relational databases
-Ability to adapt to frequently changing Business needs and directions
-Intelligence and independence to manage multiple projects with strict deliverable deadlines in a fast paced , demanding environment
-Strong Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint skills
-Effective communication/presentation skills