Seeking to hire a dedicated professional to join the Customer Experience Excellence team. The team strives to enhance the customer experience by leading the development of the Customer Experience (CX) strategy and delivering cross-organizational projects that drive an enhanced experience for customers through comprehensive service and tools.
Qualifications: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years work experience, or an Associate degree and 4 years of work related experience, or a High school Diploma and 5 years of work related experience.
Candidate must also have 2 years of experience in Market Research as well as experience demonstrating strong customer focused responsibilities; delivering exceptional customer experiences. Strong analytical, research, planning and problem-solving abilities are required, and must be demonstrated in the application.
Candidate must have the proven ability to develop and monitor CSAT metrics as well as a demonstrated ability to use customer research to prioritize and shape CX initiatives.
The ideal candidate must also demonstrate excellent writing and presentation skills, the ability to work independently and make sound business decisions, as well as have a strong commitment to excellence, customer focus and personal accountability.
This individual must be well organized, detail oriented, and flexible to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to effectively interact with people at all levels including customers, employees and all levels of management. Must have excellent, oral, and written communication skills and be proficient in MS Office applications. The candidate must also maintain well organized files and accurate records. All requirements must be demonstrated in the application.
- Provide support for operations activities relating to the customer experience journey strategy and other customer related initiatives.
- Identify strategies in support of enhancing the customer experience, and work collaboratively across departments to support a unified approach to customer service improvements.
- Work closely with Section Manager and others to provide analytical and organizational support on various efforts; including, but not limited to, those related to market research.
- In support of market research and customer experience initiatives, the individual will become a subject-matter-expert (SME) resource for CX metrics and analysis, by helping to establish and continually monitoring progress across a range of performance metrics, including CSAT and other top-line organizational metrics.
- Identify and evaluate under performing goals/metrics as well as provide analytics and recommendations for better decision making.
- Conduct utility and cross-industry research along with customer research to better prioritize and shape CX initiatives.
- Benchmarking and review of benchmarking material as a means to learn from other organizations that are considered best in class. They will ensure best practices in terms of journey mapping and customer-centric design thinking are leveraged in the development of the CX strategy and all initiatives therein and collaborate with business leaders and various teams to identify issue(s) and design solution(s). Support a customer-centric culture, taking special interest in meeting the needs of both external and internal stakeholders.