Senior Account Executive
Our client is a Fortune-500 pharmaceuticals and biosciences firm seeking a savvy, energetic Senior Account Executive with advertising agency background. Additional experience in pharmaceuticals or working with pharma clients/products is a major plus. If this sounds like you, please read on:
Position Description and Responsibilities
• Manages internal clients, provides strategic counsel and assists in business development. Develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
• Educates clients on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts. Uses marketing and branding experience to create value-added benefits for internal clients.
• Interprets creative briefs in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts. Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
• Partners with outside agencies to manage promotional and marketing efforts for all clients. Oversees Traffic Coordinator activities, managing workload, priorities and project planning. Negotiates timelines and ensures all deadlines are maintained.
• Works closely with Assoc. Director and Manager, Account Management and Traffic, defining specific needs of the business and identifying additional areas of client service and cost savings.
• Collaborates on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, coupled with the ability to multitask effectively.
• Team player with excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
• Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Adept at crisis management; resourceful and solution oriented.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills a must.
Experiences/Position Requirements Desired
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5-7+ years professional ad agency account management experience, preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, online, TV, and radio.
• Demonstrated account management skills.
• Additional experience in managing brands and pitching business to internal clients.
• Working knowledge of Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Legal and Compliance guidelines preferred.
• 1-3 years working in an internal corporate account team.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Senior Account Executive