Our client, a full service digital marketing agency, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to lead on the Social Media engagements for their clients.
• Strategic leader ultimately responsible for account growth, client satisfaction and retention, through delivery of best in class work.
• Put together plans to organise short and long term campaign actions and goals.
• Increase new business. In conjunction with the commercial team, participate in pitches. Dissect and challenge client briefs, devise highly relevant campaign strategy.
• Visual and content strategy – develop a brand from having little to no market presence, identify target audiences and set clear objectives,
• Content management – creating and managing the delivery of best bar none content tailored to both Chinese and Western platforms.
• An analytical mind – track, analyse social media data and draw actionable insights. Test new strategies, content and campaigns, analyse results, constantly iterate and improve.
• Bridge to PR – newsjacking, relentlessly monitor and capitalise on news stories, act as the PR arm and manage external resources. Manage relationships with influencers.
• Community management – set the brand tone, builds true communities, and stimulates discussion and engagement between users.
• Sufficient agency experience in developing, planning & managing social media campaigns for multiple clients.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound. (Provide Social insights/analytic reports as examples).
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Weibo, Wechat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Displaying powerful presentation skills that invite participation and effect desired outcomes.
• Native fluency in English; fluency in a second language or understanding of Chinese Mandarin a huge plus.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, extra day off for Chinese New Year.
• A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
• You will only be working with equally smart, driven and passionate people.
• Comfortable work environment, snacks, travel, discounts, client benefits and more.
• Share options may be available depending on performance.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs