Account Manager (Dutch speaking) - Rotterdam
We are looking for a (Senior) Account Manager to be an integral team member for one of our client's fastest growing global accounts. This is a role for someone who is looking for an opportunity to innovate with brands, involving the development of strategy, creative concepts, content and campaign implementation. This role will be underpinned by passion and ambition, and those with experience in leading digital content and social campaigns within a creative agency will have an advantage.
What we want to see it a proven track record of driving multiple complex projects forward, and the ability to bring in new business. You should have meticulous attention to detail, understand the importance of the profitability of your projects for the agency and you will have proven yourself as a safe pair of hands on the day-to- day management of the account. This is a great opportunity for a level headed, strategic thinker, who has gravitas with a client.
The success of the role will rely on your ability to spot opportunities to help clients achieve their business ambitions. Most important, this role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. We value hard work, and we want to have fun doing it.
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for their training on internal processes, and ensures that internal processes are followed on your projects.
- Escalates observed issues for our client if their client's or internal SLA's and processes are not adhered to, or where there are process gaps. Captures these, along with a suggestion for improvement, and share this with their Content Team Lead or Creative Service Manager.
- Uses traffic as a project management tool.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of projects, escalating any potential issues to the CTL, CSM or Creative Lead where this might not be the case.
- Identifies upcoming work and works with the CTL and CSM to ensures these are accounted for in the Studio forecasts. Responsible for the quality of work delivered on projects
- Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard of work in a timely manner.
- Where a project is at risk of not meeting the ambitions or agreed project plans with the client, understands the problem and escalates this, with a proposed solution, to the CTL.
- Ensures that only work that meets the project brief is shared with the client. Where work is not on brief, works with the CTL to identify the gap, develop a plan to elevate the creative output and ensures that any project plan changes are escalated to the client
- Responsible for the timely reporting of operational income on their projects, and forecasted projects
- Responsible for their project WIPs, ensuring all information is up to date at all times.
- Responsible for timely time sheet reporting.
- Ensures they understand how to report and manage operational income for their projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Manages their operational income report for their projects and sends this to the CTL
- Accountable for timely billing and obtainment of client confirmation deliveries on their projects
- Where there is an opportunity to get a blanket DO, raises this to the CTL to action
- Escalates any queries concerning invoicing, or estimates provided by the Studio on their projects to the CTL and CSM
- Works with project managers or producers to develop bespoke estimate requests, and sends these to the CTL procurement benchmarking. If there are changes requested by procurement, ensures that these are actioned within the project team.
- Will lead on projects that are tier 2 or large tier 1, where account management is required.
- Is accountable for the brief, and works with the client to ensure the team has obtained the right information required to begin work on the project.
- Ensures that the project team and client agree to a budget and scope before work is commenced, and obtains the necessary purchase orders to commence work.
- Accountable for project timing plans, ensuring that project teams and the client are on board with them
- Accountable for scope management and scope creep on projects, working with the project manager/producer/CTL to ensure the client has approved and is aligned to these.
- Reports on project run rate and client satisfaction to the CTL and CSM during the weekly accnt.project mgmt. WIP.
- Escalates any projects that are at risk of an unsuccessful delivery to the CTL.
- Works with project teams to ensure that projects are running smoothly, ensuring that they understand the client's ambitions and that the client understands the requirements of the team to meet them.
- Accountable for the final presentation of work to the client, ensuring that the work answers the briefs, all QA checks are complete and is presented in the best light.
- Ensuring that the client experience is as positive as possible. Encouraging a positive, proactive solution first attitude, with clear communication in person, supported by documentation in email.
- Responsible for Brand guardianship on their projects within the team
- Looks to constructively challenge the client, and will proactively work with project teams to present any added-value solutions
- Negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of your team members, where needed
- Keeps up to date with industry news, agency case studies and innovations that the clients can learn from.