• Work within a large client services team to provide professional advice to clients on all aspects of marketing
communications, from strategy to delivery
• Develop strong long-term relationships with clients by personal contact
• Liaise with various client departments to understand the marketing cycles of products under your remit
• Write creative briefs and brief internal teams
• Work with internal teams to develop creative work that meets client briefs and can be delivered on time and on schedule
• Work with the Project Management team to develop project timing plans and communicate this to the client
• Manage client expectations of delivery through regular communication (calls, emails, meetings etc.) to keep them updated
on project progress
• Alongside the creative team, present creative work to clients in person (and occasionally via Webex)
• Ensure that any issues potentially impacting project delivery are raised with your line management at an early stage
• Understand and regularly report on the financial status of projects under your remit
• Grow additional project opportunities on the products under your remit
• Undertake general administration, eg raising job numbers, writing contact reports, completing personal timesheets,
expenses forms, etc
• Play an active part in ensuring that Burrows exceeds client expectations of:
o Customer service
o Creative execution and delivery
o Budget control
▪ Carry out any reasonable duties as identified by your line manager or team leader
▪ Positively represent the agency to our customers and suppliers
▪ Ensure compliance with all contractual employment obligations.
▪ Ensure compliance with our ISO standards.
▪ Fully participate in the company's performance management and development programmes.
▪ Maximise own ability to produce quality work, on time, and to brief, utilising best skills and available technology.
▪ Work in accordance with the company's Human Resources policies and procedures.
▪ Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs