As a Senior Account Manager you will support the Account Director to manage strong client relationships in order to deliver projects that achieve excellent results for both the client and the business. You will place the client at the centre of all activity and ensure the agency's values are maintained throughout.
The Account Manager role manages all aspects of the day to day Project Management of the client accounts. You must have experience in managing corporate communications projects in print and online, possess outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results, as well as developing strong leadership skills. You will be required to co-ordinate all aspects of strategy with our consultants, design and production of a wide range of corporate communications projects with the support of your Account Director(s).
You must possess outstanding interpersonal and project manager skills, with an ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results in conjunction with the Account Director. You are on top of everything, through every stage of the projects and beyond – the client, the workload, the information and the schedule.
• Develops strong relationships with clients (with the support of AD).
• High quality of project deliverables, meet deadlines and works within estimations.
• High levels of positive internal and external client satisfaction.
• Develops strong relationships with mid-level clients.
• Develops an understanding of client’s business environment and consumer.
• Ensures compliance with all internal account and project tracking procedures.
• Successful delivery of projects in a timely and professional manner.
• Manage project over runs.
• Team satisfaction and team development.
• Constantly strive to improve processes and procedures.
• Ensures visibility of all major client initiatives over the next 12 months alongside the AD.
• Client management - providing a highly responsive service and being recognised as an important part of the team by the clients.
• Proposal and budget preparation - having broad experience of a range of proposals, and originating content whenever required.
• Projects - being comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs