A premiere boutique integrated agency based in Melbourne, approximately 30 strong, which has built a highly respected reputation over its 30-year history. They have a strong digital culture and are committed to staying ahead of the curve and continuing to create cutting edge work. After beginning as a specialist design shop they have grow over the past 30 years to become a full-service advertising agency but above everything else they have retained a strong passion for their craft.
To be successful in this role, a hands-on approach is essential. Reporting into the Director of the business you will be someone who can thrive and adapt to the challenge of working within a small team, and relentlessly deliver results for your clients. You will be managing 2 Account Managers within your client team and working with a unique and high-end automotive client to produce top of the work across digital & traditional mediums. With an in-depth knowledge of the agencies skills and abilities you will be able to cross sell opportunities when and where identified.
The below traits are second nature to you:
- A strong history and background in account management preferably as a senior account manager
- A background/interest/knowledge of the automotive industry would be highly advantageous
- Previous agency experience with a strong commercial acumen to deliver a return on investment for the client and the company
- Demonstrated experience of running integrated campaigns, within tight deadlines and challenging clients with ease
- Confidence in briefing the creative and production suppliers
- The capacity to strategically advise our clients on their communications needs across multiple channels
- A commitment to growing a personal network of business and supplier contacts
- A can do approach with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, initiative, a commitment to learning and growing personally and professionally
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs