A premiere integrated agency based in Melbourne, which has built a respected reputation over its 25-year history. They start where other communications agencies stop. Integration isn’t just a buzzword under this roof – experts drive their business across multiple channels of communication. They have a strong digital culture and are committed to staying ahead of the communications curve.
To be successful in this role, a hands-on approach is essential. Reporting into the Managing Director of the business you will be someone who can thrive and adapt to the challenge of working within a small team, and relentlessly deliver results for your clients.
Just a formality really as the below traits are second nature to you:
- Significant marketing communications experience across a variety of channels including, but not limited to; advertising, promotions, events and PR
- A background in the consumer and lifestyle categories and an aptitude to adapt to a range of clients and brands.
- A high level of account service and project management experience
- Previous agency experience with a strong commercial acumen to deliver a return on investment for the client and the company
- Demonstrated experience of running integrated campaigns, within tight deadlines and challenging clients with ease
- Confidence in briefing the creative and production suppliers
- The capacity to strategically advise our clients on their communications needs across multiple channels
- A commitment to growing a personal network of business and supplier contacts
- A can do approach with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, initiative, a commitment to learning and growing personally and professionally
- A degree in Marketing, PR or related discipline
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs