Aquent has an immediate need for a Senior Account Manager for a nine month contract opportunity with a global company in Addison. No relocation. This is an on-site opportunity only.
Specific skills required for the assignment:
· Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or business or equivalent applicable experience, plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in the marketing/advertising field.
· MUST have demonstrated leadership skills typically acquired leading staff in a Creative Services environment in order to quickly and effectively redirect projects, coach team members and resolve conflicts as they arise.
· Must have excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills to successfully develop project strategies and communicate objectives to the creative teams. Must be able to facilitate meetings with clients and creative teams and present to executive management. Diplomacy in working through interpersonal conflicts in an emotional, creative environment is necessary.
· Proven experience in managing large accounts at an advertising agency or marketing communications environment is necessary. Familiarity with creative development process from creative strategy through delivery is essential.
· Must be adapted already to using a PC and Microsoft Office fluent.
· Must be assertive, results-oriented, solution-focused and possess good business judgment to effectively lead project development.
· Leadership and team-building qualities are essential for motivating a team of creative professionals to consistently deliver solution-oriented creative work.