Senior Account Manager
Growing Ad Agency is looking to add a Snr Account Manager to their team. The Snr Account Manager is responsible for the relationship between the agency and clients. The Account Manager will generally look after client needs through direct contact, liaison, and the marshalling of agency resources. As the key, day-to-day agency representative to the client they will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions. They must be knowledgeable in both the client's business and the agency business. Involved from new business meetings and pitches through project completion, the Account Manager is responsible for initiating proposals and project plans, then guiding the project through development and creative. An effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, the Account Manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
The main focus for this role are FMCG and banking clients, so experience in these fields would be ideal. The agency is full-service with a focus on digital and social. The role is suitable for an Account Manager looking to make the step up or someone is who is already a SAM.
• Works closely with creative, production and account service staff reviewing all creative concepts to confirm whether they meet strategic goals before delivery to the client for approval.
• Reviews all strategic and media decisions formulated by the various operating departments before they are delivered to the client.
• Develops relationships with clients and works closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
• Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
• Prepares month-end overviews of client's current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts.
• Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Represents the agency at industry functions—promotes the agency at every
opportunity. Is fully familiar with agency credentials and specialties.
• Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
• Agency experience required.
• Extremely organized, with solid project management skills.
• Confident in their skills in both marketing and also the financial aspect of client billing and estimating.
• Finesse to handle difficult client situations
• Big picture thinker who can also keep sight of the details.
This opportunity can't provide sponsorship so only local candidates will be considered.