Senior Account Manager – Digital - London
Salary - £40K - £60k DOE
Our clients continued growth in the UK and China creates immediate new opportunities in our client services team.
The Chinese population is the largest online audience today and we want to hear from you if you are energetic, committed and eager to create, deliver and learn with us.
- As the primary point of contact for your client(s), you will be responsible for the delivery of work that we can be proud of so as to achieve client satisfaction, retention and account growth.
- You will proactively lead on all communications with clients and their organisations, championing their needs internally and representing the best of our agency externally. As the brand champion, you will inform and excite your colleagues as needed to work collaboratively on new briefs and projects.
- An experienced multi-tasker, you will always think ahead and plan back from go-live with costs, comms and KPIs at the centre of all project plans and presentations.
- With a demonstrable understanding of commercial and financial planning you will create cost plans and manage budget to ensure campaign profitability.
- In addition to the above primary responsibilities you will be sufficiently organised and mature so as to be able to contribute to and or participate in new business pitches. An ability to focus on the business challenge while supporting the logistics of a pitch would be greatly welcomed.
- Visual and content strategy – working in collaboration with strategy and creative, your responsibilities will range from the development of a channel strategy to the implementation and creation of online communities through to the setting and tracking of KPIs.
- Overseeing work - able to oversee without getting dragged into the detail of consistently error-free but customised for context, approved content to both Chinese and Western platforms.
- A questioning mindset – you will ask why, how and continually probe activity (including that of competitors) and results to learn, share and better performance. You will single-mindedly champion the ultimate brand objective at all times, notably objective setting, budget allocation and tone of voice.
- Bridge to PR – news jacking, relentlessly monitor and capitalise on news stories, act as the PR arm and manage external resources. Manage relationships with influencers.
- Thinking bigger than the brief – Demonstrate ability to flesh out a wider-than- social map marketing plan. With an understanding of Social in relation to Search, you will collaborate with your colleagues to deliver a full and compelling campaign plan.
- You will line manager at least one direct report with care and professionalism. You will delegate, teach and support to ensure their wellbeing and development.
- Create structure and processes for your team on campaign on boarding and management.
- Supervise the work of multiple team members and delivery staff in Shanghai office.
- Be accountable for all work, its quality and budget.
- 3+ years agency experience developing, planning & managing digital media campaigns for multiple clients.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in digital and media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Good all-round knowledge, grow accounts, processes/training/managing, open minded with a love of different cultures.
- Possess solid presentation skills, focusing on the story and your audience as opposed to the slides and words.
- Experience of managing people and or a cross-functional team.
- Native level fluency in English; fluency in a second language is a bonus.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- 29 days’ annual leave.
- Workplace pension, life insurance and PHI.
- Phone insurance, cinema and restaurant discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and more.
- Comfortable work environment, snacks and drinks, birthday/Christmas/Chinese New Year presents, company lunches.
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- You will be working on great clients with equally smart and passionate people.