Aquent Studios has a great opportunity to significantly expand our business with a global pharmaceutical client and are looking to add a seasoned marketing consultant to help us leverage this opportunity.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for successful management of the client relationship. Our Studios Account Managers act as key liaisons between direct client stakeholders and the creative team. Our goals are to deliver the highest levels of customer service - going above and beyond to wow the client through consistent, quality communications - as well as developing relationships to identify new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role the Senior Account Manager should have at least 5 years of ad agency experience within the healthcare/pharmaceutical marketplace. Experience specifically in Diabetes is very helpful.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing business strategy and account plans with the client Acting as a trusted business advisor to key clients
- Mastering the clients’ business and providing an influential perspective in collaboration with their product teams
- Achieving a broad understanding of all client needs in order to effectively deliver on client and agency goals
- Evaluating and analyzing client efforts and providing recommendations for optimizing performance against
- strategic goals
- Collaborating with the strategic and creative teams
- Leading business presentations for existing clients and participating in the new business pitch process
- Developing and maintaining process and procedures related to the delivery of account services and collaborating on overall agency process
- Analyzing program effectiveness and offering recommendations for enhancing performance against strategic goals
- At least 5 years of account management experience in healthcare/pharma marketing
- Preferably have worked in an agency within the last 5 years
- Previous experience within the Diabetes therapeutic area
If you experience technical difficulties in applying for this position, please contact ebennett[at]aquent[dot]com.