My client is a fast growing strategic communications consultancy. Their team devises and implements media relations and public affairs strategies across a number of specialist areas including international affairs, planning and property, campaigning, responsibility, education and media and technology.
They are looking for a French Senior Account Executive with 1.5 years to 2.5 years of proven experience in supporting international communications campaigns in both French and English. They are looking for someone to provide day-to-day support on a number of our key accounts in French-speaking European countries and Francophone Africa. This support would include contributing to the creation of bespoke communications strategies, managing media relations, research stakeholders and drafting written content.
• Ensure project implementation on international accounts;
• Assisting in the project management and delivery of digital projects for key clients;
• Leading on global/regional communications campaigns across traditional and social media in French and English;
• Creating a wide spectrum of client content including op-eds, infographics, podcasts, and social media plans;
• Managing reactive media relations activity;
• Supporting the wider team in the creation of media and stakeholder engagement strategies;
• Responding quickly and accurately to journalist and client requests;
• Maintaining regular communication with clients and attending meetings.
• Have client facing experience in either an agency or in-house role
• Be organised with the ability to manage your own workload;
• Have the ability to conduct comprehensive analysis of information to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and relevance;
• You must have a degree, with a minimum classification of 2:1 or equivalent. This is likely to be in a research-oriented social science or the arts e.g. politics, economics, history, geography.
• Have a 1.5 years to 2.5 years of experience in international communications at either an agency or in an in-house role;
• Expert knowledge of international political issues. An understanding of key political developments in Francophone Africa and surrounding region would be beneficial
• You must be fluent in written and spoken French and English and have experience developing and maintaining digital platforms and experience of writing client-ready content e.g. op-eds, press release and other deliverables in French and English