One of Melbourne’s largest integrated agencies and part of a global advertising network this agency provides exposure like no other. Their work is multi-disciplinary spanning TVC’s, Digital & Print campaigns and Experiential. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Account Director to join their Melbourne team on a leading Telco client and lead their digital projects.
Working closely with the Group Account Director you’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day digital, print & radio requirements of one of their largest clients. You will be a strategic thinker, super organized and confident in delivering seamless client servicing. You understand the creative process and are able to break down the most complex of projects into simple and logical steps. How do you eat an elephant?.... Exactly.
You will have a proven track record with relevant case studies and an ability to multi-task to thrive in our fast paced environment. Responsibilities of this role are diverse and exciting. Projects include anything from digital advertising, EDMs, Social Media management, website updates and small amount of print collateral & radio campaign work.
• Experience managing digital projects including: website development, EDMs, digital advertising and social media.
• Experience using CRM is essential
• Experience with Print & Radio is highly advantageous
• Strategic thinker
• Strong production and project management skills
• Exceptional organization and communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Mac literate
• Experience with Telco clients is highly advantageous
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs