Join the Consumer Group Marketing team as we continue to expand our business to new products, services, and customers. Your primary goal will be to strategically leverage search engine optimization and paid search techniques to increase customer acquisition by driving relevant and high converting traffic to our sites and mobile apps. You will work with a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, and a fun & high-performing environment
• Strong strategic thinker that develops integrated SEO and PPC strategy & execution plan and efficiently drives traffic, conversion, and ROI positive results. Exceeds aggressive growth targets year over year.
• Communicates search priorities effectively based on data-driven decision making. Experienced with estimating SEO/PPC impact of business requests and building business cases for change and investment.
• Develop and manage program budget and expense forecast to meet monthly, quarterly and annual unit and revenue goals.
• Use strong analytical skills and rigorous testing standards to report on performance (ROI, top traffic pages, conversion rates, Brand vs Generic, YOY performance) and make data-driven decisions. Work with research team members and analytics managers to develop reports and key metrics, improve tracking process, and uncover customer insights.
• Research & evaluate new innovative opportunities, prioritize for testing, and execute (including creative and landing page testing) to increase conversion.
• Deep experience with keyword research and writing compelling, keyword-rich, ‘within brand guidelines’ title tags, meta descriptions, and more.
• Develop and/or optimize video, mobile, user generated, and data driven content, as well as mobile apps, widgets, calculators, and press releases.
• Proven ability to prospect for links from other websites and to effectively build links to meet specific SEO goals.
• Work cross-functionally with other teams (Display, Affiliate, Social, Mobile, Brand, Segment, Web) to build SEO understanding. Work cooperatively to recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and improve organic search engine rankings; including optimizing site architecture, code, internal linking, sub-domains, and cross-domain.
• Research industry trends and search engine news to develop SEO best practices for emerging market opportunities to maximize traffic growth and identify keyword target lists.
• Manage outside PPC agency to deliver results
• Manage search marketing campaigns at first and second-tier search engines.
• Understand and employ as appropriate, advanced search marketing techniques such as contextual ads, geo-targeting, and day-parting.
• Expand keyword inventory & optimize and test ad copy
• Improve campaign performance through multivariate testing, visitor segmentation, messaging and landing pages.
• Analyze search marketing campaign performance and user behavior to make recommendations for optimization using agency tools, Omniture and other in house analytical tools
• Conduct competitive research, identify business implications & share findings.
• BA/BS, Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or related degree
• Minimum 3-5 years experience managing PPC and SEO marketing – must have management experience in both
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to use data to gain insights and drive decisions
• Strong HTML/CSS knowledge and experience
• Experience with website traffic analytics software (Omniture, Google Analytics) and search engine reporting and research software (Ranking software, online SEO tools, etc).
• Experience managing agencies and working in a team environment to influence and implement changes through internal processes.
• Experience with landing page test design, response models/segmentation
• Enthusiasm & energy to stay current on the latest search marketing trends
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills for analyzing and reporting data, proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm for driving results
• Experience managing other digital channels a plus, including display and affiliate
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs