Search Marketing Manager
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
The ideal candidate must be analytical, creative and driven to achieve results. It is expected that the incumbent will recommend and adopt organic and paid strategies quickly and execute against a defined set of measurement criteria. Prior experience managing complex SEO and paid search strategies in a medium to large-scale enterprise is a key consideration for this role. Understanding how to rationalize, extract, evaluate and report on data to guide business decision-making will your drive long-term success.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience managing PPC campaigns
- You have a strong knowledge of the best search engine optimization practices
- You have a proven track record managing account performance; including bidding, ranking, dashboard reporting etc.
- Possess strong and dynamic reporting creation that illustrate insights to the client
- A keen ability to proactively identify opportunities for program and campaign improvement
- You bring superior analytical skills and business acumen
- You have solid reporting, presentation and effective strategic communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Paid Search (PPC) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Prior experience in a digital agency setting highly preferred
What you will be doing:
- Develop continuous optimization strategies to improve the performance of paid search strategies
- Assist in defining PPC tactics with internal and cross-functional teams
- Mange and support all SEO initiatives
- Manage and track search programs (organic and paid) using Adobe Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Identify cross channel opportunities for remarketing campaigns
- Conduct on-going analysis and develop regular trend reports to monitor campaigns performance
- Evaluate and improve upon process efficiencies and identify opportunities to optimize spend
- Identify potential partners and build on existing traffic acquisition strategy
- Collaborate with and support other teams by proposing new strategies based on most current market trends