Search Executive (SEO) - London - £35 to £40k
Our client is working hard to be the UK’s first choice alternative to a bank. Through their technology and data capabilities, they have established themselves as one of Europe’s most innovative payment and banking solutions companies.
With deep market knowledge, a track record of innovative “firsts” and a highly experienced management team, the company has a reputation for providing tailored and effective payment solutions extending far beyond its roots as a prepaid card provider. They have already processed over £6 billion in payments, issued over 1 million cards and more than doubled
their profits year on year over the past three years.
We’re looking for an analytical, tech-savvy marketer to run our SEO and support on Paid activities. As an online-only challenger to banks, their online marketing strategy and presence plays a critical role in their revenue and portfolio growth.
This role sits within the Digital Marketing team and will work closely with the Analytics and Digital Delivery team to devise and implement acquisition campaigns by driving quality consumer and SME prospects to the sales site, to purchase banking products via responsive desktop sites and mobile app.
If you're a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve SEO and Paid performances, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively translate and connect our brand with our online customers to drive best in class customer acquisition and overall customer value.
Every day you’ll be responsible for designing and executing mainly new SEO campaigns and supporting on paid to achieve acquisition targets within an agreed budget. More specifically, you’ll:
- Managing SEO campaigns for mobile and desktop performance increases
- Executing on-page optimisation including technical aspects of a website
- Proven ability in content writing and publishing on CMS platform.
- Performing outreach activity to create relationship with third party website to create inbound links.
- Conducting technical site audits, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Planning and executing off page campaigns using targeted content and hitlists
- Using Google analytics and ranking analysis tools to measure and report performance
- Reporting progress to business on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Keeping informed of latest search engine policies and algorithm updates
- Manage and deliver Paid campaigns both directly and indirectly
- Report on Paid activities performance
- Support the scaling up of the paid account
- Deliver and present regular analysis on key learnings, provide market context or future opportunities
- Support on special projects as needed
- Support the head of digital on other relevant activities if needed