The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a track record of results in planning and launching successful paid search campaigns. The SEM Manager requires an in-depth understanding of SEM best practices and a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance from SEM campaign management. You will have the opportunity to operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of paid search marketing results. This role fills a critical function within a growing digital marketing team and will be responsible for driving ROI and growth
- Manage SEM campaigns to drive targeted, qualified traffic for each program that drive KPIs
- Provide strategic insights to develop long and short-term execution plans for new and explain search campaigns.
- Manage daily execution and optimization of paid search campaigns including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, keyword management and keyword expansion.
- Develop, create, message-match and optimize ad copy, landing pages and content assets
- Develop strategies to address top of the funnel
- Conduct measurable A/B tests that demonstrate increased conversion rates, especially on landing pages
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of SEM campaigns.
- Track, measure, report, and analyze for all initiatives and generation of new ideas; learn, apply, optimize.
- Develop post-campaign reports including results, samples, highlights, learnings and recommendations
- Integrate SEM practice with the SEO practice; analyze SEM/SEO blended reporting to drive KPIs and optimize campaigns.
- Maintain relationships with search engines to test new-to-market offerings.
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques to ensure we are investing to the right levels, growing in the right areas and leveraging new opportunities
- Track daily of ad spends and budgets
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in SEM, agency-side preferred.
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research and strong experience with ad copy and content development.
- Ability to collect data, analyze trends, identify strategic recommendations and present them in a logical manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to synthesize, organize and present data) for interacting with internal clients of all levels and functions
- Organized, self-motivated, hardworking, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong multi-tasker who pays close attention to detail and is a natural problem-solver
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Certification in Google Adwords
- Adobe Analytics Suite required
- Adobe Media Optimizer required